Elektryk Przemysłowy Irlandia
AA Euro Recruitment Group is looking for Industrial Electricians to join us on our upcoming project in Kildare in Ireland. If you like to travel and want to work on an exciting project, which will be a valuable asset in your career, do not think twice and apply now!
- To keep production and manufacturing equipment running smoothly
- Install New Electrical Systems
- Troubleshoot Problems with Electrical Equipment
- Repair and Maintain Existing Equipment
- Maintain Repair and Maintenance Logs and Records
- Must be able to speak, read, and have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Motivated by a results/dead-line oriented environment.
- A record of dependability and cooperation in previous work environments.
- Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment.
- Proficient ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative.
- Awareness and experience on hand-tools and handling steel and other building materials.
- Qualifications and certificates in English or sworn translated to English (must be minimum NFQ Level 6 in comparison with NARIC Ireland Foreign Qualifications).
- Have a valid EU ID Card or EU Passport
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- €24 gross per hour for first 39 hours in a week
- Overtime rate of time and a half after completed 39 hours in a week
- Country money €158 a week
- Ongoing work on a stable contract
We ask all candidates to inform us of their availability to start.
Please send us a copy of your qualifications (education diplomas, certificates, courses) and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org