AA Euro Recruitment is working closely with a Top Contractor who are looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer on a fixed term contract in Ireland.
- To suport the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors etc.).
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings by BIM personnel ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority.
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Familiarisation with the Project schedule and ensuring Engineering activities do not impact on same (e.g. Procurement, etc.).
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals.
- Management of material procurement utilising Engineering Materials Report (EMR) by producing material take offs identifying the lead in periods and field need rates.
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Management of Sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the Project Schedule and Weekly Meeting logged.
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Preparing Sub-contract and Supplier Tender Packages in conjunction with Project QS.
- Manage the Work packs proces from development, implementation and handover.
- Manage BIM priorities i.e. isometrics generation and release.
- 4+ years’ experience working with a recognised Mechanical/Electrical contractor in process mechanical/pipework.
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient in use of Navisworks and Database systems related to Engineering functions.
- Familiar with Project/Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of modularisation (Off-Site fabrications).
For more information, please email your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org