Mechanical Construction Manager
AA Euro is currently recruiting
a Mechanical Construction Manager
for a large Pharmaceutical Build
project in Denmark
This project is valued in excess of €500m. The successful candidate will oversee a large team of Mechanical Trades & Labour on site.
Substantial experience in the installation of Hygienic Piping and Orbital Welding is highly desirable.
Excellent hourly rates are on offer to the successful candidate.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- 10+ years experience in a construction manager / senior supervisor role, must include pharmaceutical.
- 5+ years experience in team management (supervisors and craft manloader planning and execution, productivity management, up to 10 supervisors and 100 craft) and weekly reporting to Contracts Manager.
- Excellent technical knowledge of hygienic piping – supporting, installation, welding, testing, sloping and handover.
- Excellent technical knowledge of quality requirements associated with hygienic piping installation.
- Strong knowledge of Navisworks 3D model navigation, isometric drawings and supervisor workpack monitoring.
- Strong experience in management of project schedule.
- Commercially aware.
- Good knowledge of construction health and safety requirements and the implementation of RAMS, SPA’s, and other daily / weekly H&S requirements.
- Background in piping installation with experience in Hygienic Piping and Orbital Welding.
- Third level qualification in construction / mechanical engineering a distinct advantage.
What we offer:
- Contract or staff position
- Immediate start
- Rate will be totally dependent on what experience the person has
- Accommodation and transport to the successful candidate will be provide
For more information on this role please contact Iga Nowicka or email your CV on email@example.com
Please include the following clause: „I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for recruitment purposes by AA EURO RECRUITMENT POLAND SP. Z O. O. in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2014. No. 101, item. 1182, as amended) in the current and future recruitment processes. I am aware that providing the personal data is voluntary and I have the right to access, correct or change the abovementioned data. I agree to receive future job offers via e-mail, telephone and text messages. This consent is valid until revoked. ” AA EURO RECRUITMENT POLAND SP. Z O.O is registered in the Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia under the number 6611.